It takes courage to stay delicate
in a world this cruel. — Beau Taplin || Shed your sharp edges.
Life’s a Bitch.
1. Cracked my phone screen.
2. Had a ripped condom and needed to get Plan B.
3. Someone hit my car, left a major dent, then didn’t leave a note.
4. I’m ready to say “I love you” but my boyfriend is too afraid of me hurting him.
5. I need to have a mole that’s hurting removed—AGAIN.
6. I’m feeling sad as fuck—not eating, cut myself once or twice, intentionally worked out until I was in pain…
7. My boyfriend sometimes says the wrong things which comes off as him not caring and I understand it but it frustrates me on days like these
This has all been going on in the last 2 weeks…. 2 & 3 & 7 happened TODAY. I’m so tired of pretending everything is okay; of keeping everything bottled up and plastering a smile on my face.
When do I get to stop crying?
you can preach about slut-shaming all you want, but you can’t deny there’s something very wrong with 13 and 14-year old girls going out in skirts and dresses so short they barely cover their asses and shirts with necklines so low they show off cleave they haven’t got yet, drinking and even smoking and hooking up with guys before they even have a substantial knowledge of how sex and sexual relationships work.
Thank YOU HOLY SHIT